Wednesday, June 18, 2008

aperture

I started looking @ this camera and went in different directions, but still come back to this model. A good friend suggested the name. Thank you! I have spent a lot of time researching, talking to others and viewing it's results. A few weeks ago I held a friend's D80. I had it in manual mode and just aimed it at random subjects without hitting the shutter and felt like {Oh yeah! this is what I need}. I feel good about this next step. My mind needs this badly and all I do is see images everyday/night that can not be captured. I have so many concepts in my head and also have a human subject that I want to document and experiment with. I just need the key to unlock my kaleidoscopic mind that has been somewhat closed and limited to a web cam for a month now. It has been one of the roughest months in my life. Up, down, diagonal and crushed to bits.
My art needs and will flow much better with this.  


No comments: